Why should I get neck labels screen printed?
Getting sizing and care information screen printed on the inside neck of a garment rather than ordering woven labels is both cheaper and has a faster turnaround. If you’re not a graphic designer having to get neck labels designed can be an additional expense that you haven’t necessarily budgeted for. In an attempt to make the process more accessible and affordable to people we’ve come up with 6 super easy to use templates to suit a range of different brand styles.
Ok great but I don’t have Photoshop, can I still use the neck label templates?
The file is supplied as a PNG which means it’s easily customisable across most image editing software although for best results we do recommend either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. For the mockup we used the free Bebas Neue font which is included in the download but of course you’re welcome to use any font you like to type your web address or social handle.
So how do I do it?
1. (Optional) Unzip and Install the Bebas Neue font file.
2. Open the Neck Label Template file in your preferred image editing software.
3. Select and delete the ‘Place Your Logo Here’ and ‘www.yourwebsite.com’ placeholders.
4. Import your own logo and centre in the blank Logo space.
5. Type your web address and centre in the blank Website space.
6. Save the file as a PNG and email it to us. As soon as we have it we will be able to continue processing your order.